NEET-UG examination consists of 3 subjects – Biology, Physics and Chemistry. In this post, we will see how to manage all three subjects in a day for the NEET preparation.
Tips to manage all 3 subjects in a day for NEET preparation :
- lanning is the key to managing all 3 subjects in a day. If you have a proper study plan for NEET and are ready to execute it at any cost, you will definitely make it.
- Allocate sufficient time to all the subjects. Some might say we have to concentrate more on Biology since it contributes to most of the questions but to score good marks in NEET we should give importance to all three subjects.
- Give more time to your weak subject. Adjust the times accordingly for other subjects.
- Keep studying regularly all 3 subjects. Whether you are studying theory of Biology, revising Chemistry or solving problems of Physics, it’s important that you give some time daily to each subject.
- Try short study hours like 45-60 minutes with regular breaks to stay focused and not get bored.
- For each subject, make a list of topics from the NEET syllabus that you need to complete during the week and then execute it.
- Don’t be in a hurry to complete the syllabus of the subject which you find easier. It often results in neglecting other subjects.
- If you feel sleepy and find it difficult to study at late hours then do numerical at that time as it requires more concentration and attention.