- The classes will focus on the important topics for PMT.
- The course gets started in the month of March completed by May.
- Teaching will focus on important concepts and question solving. Formulas are taught through solved/unsolved examples/illustrations and derivations.
- The Discussion part is more of interactive type and students are motivated to raise and discuss their doubts/objections to understand the concepts/fundamentals used in problem solving.
- The faculty members follow standardized lecture notes while delivering their lecture. This helps in synchronized teaching in all the batches across the course.
- Performance assessment through test papers formulated after analyzing the past 10 years PMT trend.
- Learn problem solving techniques from our expert faculty.
- Master shortcuts and tricks to solve objective question quickly
- Regular 11 tests test based on NEET.
- Lecture and doubt removal of the highly important topics.
- Rapid coverage of Full syllabus.
- Classes by main faculty.
- Mock tests based on NEET
- Starts from- 25th March 2020 and 2nd April 2020
COURSE FEES & DETAILS
NOTE : Special Discount for Meritorious Students